The Head and Deputy Head of the Prep School like to meet all prospective parents and we encourage you to make an appointment for a tour of the school so that you can see at first hand why Aldenham is so special.
Children start in the Nursery in the term of their third birthday. There are two Nursery rooms, Elmer and Wilbur and a Reception class.
The admissions procedure at 4+ takes the form of a playgroup activity and interview.
Occasionally, places do arise during the school year so please feel free to contact the school at any time to find out about availability.
4+ 2021 Assessment
September 2020 dates to be confirmed.
Children may be registered at any age by completing the Registration Form and paying the £100 registration fee. Registering does not guarantee a place.
If you have tried to register recently and been unsuccessful with payment - please do try again - but follow the steps below:
1. Please empty your Browser Cache and History
2. Please do not use Internet Explorer, as this is not supported by our processor (or almost any other) now. Chrome is the most secure.
3. Once you have clicked the pay/submit button - please do be patient. There is a lot happening in the background. It should process within a minute or two and should display a 'Please Wait' icon.
If you do have problems (which we sincerely hope will not be the case!) - please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. It would be really helpful if you could tell us:
1. Which device and platform you were using (eg. Apple iPhone, IOS 12, or Windows Desktop running Windows 10 etc.)
2. Which browser (eg. Mac Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge etc.)
3. Exactly which stage things failed and what happened.
Mrs Beech 01923 851665
Mrs Turner 01923 851664