Aldenham Preparatory School (IAPS) offers day education for boys and girls from 3-11 to develop and thrive in a small, caring environment.
Aldenham Nursery opened its doors in 1992 and was a great success. Building on this success the Pre Prep Department opened in 2000 which has grown into thriving Prep School.
As part of Aldenham school founded in 1597 there is now the opportunity for a smooth transition of education from 3-18 years.
Our Mission Statement states that:
‘At Aldenham Prep School, we provide a happy, nurturing and warm environment
where quality learning takes place and the needs of each individual child are fulfilled.’
- To ensure that each individual pupil is nurtured and encouraged to make the most of their own special talents
- To encourage a love of learning in order to aspire to academic excellence and a broad education for all pupils
- To emphasise the importance of the social, moral and spiritual dimensions of community life in a multi-cultural society
- To provide a well planned, well organised environment giving children rich and stimulating experiences
- To foster good relationships and partnerships between pupils, parents, staff and the wider community